Monday, May 16, 2011

OI MAAMME SUOMI!

WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY,
WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY,
WHAAAAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY???

I think my social networking sites have never been as active before.
Not even during the latest interesting elections.

BUT

1-6
1-6
1-6

SWEDEN 1 - 6 FINLAND


From here.
From here.
From here.
From here.
All snapshots from the Iltasanomat -webpage on the 16th of May 2011.

This is the only day I actually regret going on exchange for.

Forget Eurovision, forget moving out of Finland because of any disliked political party, forget the three crowns and you may even forget 1995 since
2011 IS THIS,
2011 IS NOW!!!

RILLATKEE JA MENKEE TORILLE! EI JYT-KY MINKÄ TEIT, SUOMIPOIKA!

Onnea ja paljon rakkautta!

From here.

Mikael Granlund, if you happen to read this - I can totally change my future plans and I can totally get married when ever you want. I have even planned a compromise for the combination of our last names. But I can take yours aswell, if you wish me to.


<3
proud to be a finn


ps. did you notice how the finnish team decided to play the most humiliating trick on the swedes?
ending the game 1-6 was obviously no coincidence
2011-1995=16=1-6=SuomiFinland
pure mathematics and humiliation

No comments:

Post a Comment