For the past week I...
- have been enjoying way too much sushi, or wait, is that even possible?
(100,- NOK 16pieces. <3 Norway - the country of affordably sushi, but nothing else.)
- have had quite a few amazing salads with my dear friend, Mira
- have enjoyed jogging outside in the light rain and moist air
- been too little at the gym, but a few times anyway
- have enjoyed the summer sun twice, and the summer rain five times.
- have started to properly add MSM into 'the daily routine' by drinking a glass or two of MSM+water a day at work
(though I think this was my last time this year with the lashes as I need to give my natural ones some recovery time from this half a year extension period)
- got a new apartment from mid August onwards!
Despite the rain outside, I have more than enough of sunshine, smiles and energy in me to step out and enjoy some quality Norwegian music at the VG-list concert by Aker Brygge along with 100 000 'other teenagers'. Yes, time to free the inner teen in me.
God helg og haadeebraaa!
ps. this week has been nostalgic on my music playlist...oh my. The Donnas, The Veronicas, The Runaways, The Ramones, Liz Phair, Lita Ford, Natalie Imbruglia...oh and Miley Cyrus.
Like my playlist 5 years ago, ha!
Hello daddy, hello mom!