Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Chaga drink


From Ruohonjuuri. Price around 3€ if I remember right.

I was in Helsinki last weekend and found this drink. Ruohonjuuri has really grown since last time. They have a Cocovi -bar, way more products and all. Hearts, hearts.

I've been longing for my chaga tea, as I have none in Oslo. Forgot to take some with me from home before moving. We found sooo much last summer with my dad and dried it all up. There's probably enough for the rest of our lives.

As I have so much at home, I also didn't feel like buying more from the store during my weekend visit. Therefore this drink purchase. Not bad.

Back to Finland next month to visit home. Chaga tea is on the bring to Oslo list already - there's no way I can forget again. Already have licorice root waiting in the cupboard to give some more taste to the tea. Yay!

10 comments:

  1. Hey, Linda! :) So you drink Chaga tea regularly. Are you under some prescription, or is this just your daily source of anti-oxidant? No matter what, that is definitely healthy. :) I would like a taste of that Chaga drink you found in Helsinki!

    Mack Shepperson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mack,
      Many thanks for your comment!
      I don't actually drink chaga regularly. I used to last year but now all my chaga is in Finland and I'm in Norway (and I haven't felt like buying it from a store as I can get it from Finland in the end of the month - yes, I forgot to take some with me last time I visited), so I've only drank it once in a while when I get the opportunity. That chaga drink from Helsinki was very nice! You should visit Finland and get in touch with this guy http://www.jaakkohalmetoja.com/fi/ - he will provide you the best drinks, smoothies, chocolate and ice-cream you have ever had. Organic and super, of course.

      Delete