Friday, June 22, 2012

Girls, girls, girls!


Last weekend I got two chicks for a visit!
Elena and Mira, my secondary school friends.
As I've been away from home for years now, we very rarely get to see each other.
But when we do, it's always as fun. :-)

On Saturday morning I went to pick up the girls from the train station. I biked there in pouring rain and was sooooaking wet, as you may see. But that rain didn't wash away the smile on my face!

This weekend I left my camera at home. The girls were so excited about everything new that their photography speed was about 25pictures a minute.

Saturday evening walk: about 11km. Exploring the West -side of Oslo.





Sunday
Mira came to Oslo for a 3 week language course, so we went to check out her future apartment and university, enjoyed the sun and ate way too much.
After a little rest we apparently decided that we hadn't walked enough as we went to explore a bit of the Eastern parts of Oslo, as well as the city center.
Ending the day with hot chocolate at Aker Brygge followed by a movie at home. Wanderlust!


Tuesday
Hungry me comes from work, and I have two lovely ladies waiting for me with a bad of salmon in their hands. Luxury dining time: salmon and mashed potatoes!
We had to enjoy the weather as we could, so we headed off for some ice-cream on top of St.Hanshaugen.

On Wednesday it was time to say buh-bye to our Ellu. Cozy dinner in the park and juuuust making it on the airport bus on time.


The result isn't good when you add up three sweet-tooth girls. I'm currently on sugar-rehab!
One suppaduppa weekend yet again.


Next up is midsummers.
My plan: nothing. Or maybe being just a liiittle bit jealous of whoever gets to spend their weekend at our summer cottage. haha!
What are yours?

xxx
Linda



PS. Finns, 'the Norwegian know their medicine'...

4 comments: