Thursday, May 5, 2011

JP AND ANSKU! and Thor the movie


On Tuesday morning, the 26th of April, my mother left back home to Finland.

I had a few hours time to wash my laundry, go and get my car repaired, enjoy the weather at the beach and make everything ready for my next guests.

In the evening, Ansku and JP arrived!
Me and Heikki went to pick them up and I was so so so happy to see them. I superly enjoyed the week we had together. Funfunfunfun as Rebecca Black would say.

Tuesday was a chill, staying in, day as I had school in the morning and we were all slightly tired. We did go check out the first "Linda and Heikki suggest" -tourist attraction: planes as they were setting off!


On Wednesday
we (Ansku, JP, Jonas and me) went to see a movie, Thor, at the Amsterdam Arena Pathé theatre. It was both 3D and IMAX. JP being a fan of movies was reallyreally excited about the movie but me and Ansku were kind of notsointerested about especially the theme and genre of the movie.
3D is something that I just do not enjoy. First of all wearing those glasses is just uncomfortable as they are most often sliding off my face and secondly I don't enjoy as the images jump too close to me, to my private zone haha.


Thor turned out to be a success. Me and Ansku enjoyed it a lot. Especially the humor! Oh man, genius. JP on the other hand was really upset..."what a boring movie".


I won't give away anything, so I'll just suggest YOU to go and check out the film yourself.
Watching it in 3D...well, that I wouldn't do. But if you are into 3D stuff, then sure.
And what the IMAX hype was all about - that I don't understand. I guess I have to study about IMAX slightly more so I can realize what makes IMAX...IMAX.

Thor on IMDB here. It has been rated with a 7,6 which for an IMDB rate I would call pretty goodstuffs.

After the movie we popped by the ESN Pre-Queensday event for a while to say hi to new and old exchangies. How nice it was to see Eveliina again!


The next days to come...

xo
L


Pictures, except for the last two, are from Ansku.

No comments:

Post a Comment