Thursday, May 12, 2011

Chef'Special -- !a must check out!


Remember when I was asking in my latest post which band the one in the picture above was?

Well, thanks to Leon and Alexandra, the problem has been solved.
CHEF'SPECIAL from Haarlem!
They play funky hiphop. Really catchy!


I think I just found an other Haarlem favorite.
The amount of great music must be unstoppable?

Chef'Special is performing at what I call "the beach bar", but others probably know it easier by the name of Oerkap, on the 15th of May at 8pm.
You'll know where to find me then!

Chef'Special can be found on Spotify. I just added them to my "2011" -playlist.
Also I recommend checking out their webpage here to see their gig calendar and all.
I really like the simplicity of the webpage. It looks real nice.
Unfortunately pretty much all info is in Dutch but do try google translating.

Hope to see you @Oerkap on Sunday!

xo
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment