Wednesday, January 19, 2011

TEME IN DA HOUSE!

Just chillin', me and my Dutch magazineee (thanks for the hint Johannes!)
Today I had my presentation for the Artist Management minor. Went preeetty well. Except for our business plan's financial parts...but enough about that 'cos:

Teemu popped by on his way to....just Brazil...for half a year of exchange.
Nice!
We went to Amsterdam and discovered places I never been before ;-) Finally found 9th street for example haha! All those vintage shops and lovely cute restaurants. You'll definitely be seeing me round there more often.

And the amazing "Linda's attempt to do a kung-fu move" -slideshow:

Nearly everyone is leaving tomorrow and on Friday. These last days are, surprise surprise, dedicated for partying and enjoying the last moments of each others' company. I'm off to give my favorite Korean man, San, a hug!

x
Linda

ps. we had a SUPERsmoothie night yesterday with the girls, more about that later ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment