Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.2011: The superchoco kickstart

Well, I did sleep over 11.11am 1.1.2011, which I forgave myself for, thinking that it didn't seem as cool as 11.11am 1.1.1111 would have been anyway.

Yesterday before rushing to spend NYE in Amsterdam (! shall tell more about later when I get other ppls cool pictures !) I told you I made some super-chocolate. Lets get back to that...

Linda's super chocolate recipe:
This is what you need
From left to right (organic):
Goji -berries, salt (Himalayan Crystal salt), agave syrup, honey, lucuma -powder, maca -powder, cocoa -powder and acai -powder. The picture is lacking the essential COCOA BUTTER which is also part of this yummy recipe.

I haven't used any measurements so it's kind of a "try and when you get the feeling it's enough - stop".
1. Melt the cocoa butter in a low temperature. Preferably the least hottest temperature your hobs have.

2. Add some agave -syrup and/or honey. In this case I put quite a bit of agave and 2 spoonfuls of honey. Remember agave is quite sweet, at least for me, so you don't want to put too much. Also add the cocoa -powder. You can put a lot of that!

3. At this point you can turn of the hob. It will stay warm enough till the end. You don't even necessarily need to have the pot on the hob anymore. Also add all other ingredients: goji, acai, lucuma, maca and salt. I also put more cocoa -powder.

4. Mix it all up and voilà - the chocolate mixture is ready to be solidified.

5. I noticed I didn't have any ice-cube molds which are the most handiest things for solidifying. What I did was take some small plastic "sandwich bags" and pour some of the mixture in and twist from a few spots to make individual pieces. After doing this twice I got scared it might be a bad idea after all (that maybe the plastic would get stuck to the chocolate) and used version number 2.
Version 2
Pour some chocolate into a plastic box and cut the chocolate into pieces later when it has gotten solid.

6. Put the chocolate in the freezer and let it get solid!

7. Wait impatiently for when you can taste the most yummiest thing you ever made.

8. Smile and enjoy. Your chocolate turned out perfect. Especially the ones made in plastic bags! Be surprised, taste and kickstart your 2011 with the best chocolate ever. That's what I did!


YUM-MY.

Can you believe - it's 2011 people! Enjoy and make it the best 2011 you could ever have!

<3
LINDA
x

PS. COMING UP LATER - more of this:

2 comments: