Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Packing problems


Hjälp!

A cry for help as I try and pack for a long weekend to...where? Oslo.

The weather forecast says brr cold, cold and cold. From around 0-3°C.
As you can see I've packed most of my wool clothes.
For once I'm leaving with an OK amount of clothes, I think.

But I have a little problem: what to wear on a night out? Help.
I haven't been out for ages so I'm feeling uncomfortable in whatever I choose. Lately my clothes have been a combination of the most chillest pieces my wardrobe has. Converse shoes being a must.
And now it looks like I only have room for one jacket (new brown+creme+pink colored River Island one, top left) and one pair of shoes; brown boots (which actually have torn from the back..thumbs up for River Island quality) - so the party clothing should fit these colors.
Maybe the easiest way to solve this is to just do some shopping in Oslo, right mum?

 
 

But please help me out with any clothing suggestions. Desperate, haha!
At least I've got a request to not wear 'shoulder high' clothes as apparently the majority of Norwegian males find it disgusting. (that is two out of the whole population)

good night,
linda
xo

reminders for myself:
take camera&all necessary chargers, change sim card for phone, delete whatsapp.

3 comments:

  1. Actually I got scientific evidence that says that the shoulder high clothes is not valued in our country:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone hates it!! i know about at least 3 people!

    ReplyDelete