Saturday, November 26, 2011

CPP and sliiiiide


Crystal Palace
25.11.2011
Slide practice


Yesterday I went out to Crystal Palace Park for a morning + daytime skate.
Jaleh was supposed to join but as normal - she found something more important to do (sleep)...

Have to say it was good fun skating alone. For some reason I have more courage then. Feels good to throw myself and all my energy into the moment and give my all. Maybe I even got a little somewhere with my sliding practice this time. ;-) ...or shall I thank the wet surface. Which did make my shoes super slippery too, though - not cool.


I filmed a bit to see whaaaat on earth I look like when sliding and to see what is done wrong or right.
Feel free to have a laugh and watch the video down below ;-)
And tips are oh so welcome, pleasepleaseplease!
Enjoy!


xo
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment