Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Perfection

The perfect today, via my phone.

I woke up to go to work.

...and received my helmet from Octane Sport! I like it, even though at work I got names such as Egghead and Mushroom. Jaleh thinks helmets look stupid on me. And I thought my head was normal but now it seems big as all the helmets I've tried look massive on me.
But safety first!

Came back home for the best lunch I've had in two months. Oh how mummy is amazing.
Not only did I come home to have a perfect lunch but to also see that my fridge had become perfectly equipped.

Back to work and home again.
Skype. Food. Nap.


Two 100% spirulina tablets, body full of energy and off for a run and stretching by Tower Bridge! Had a calm run listening to I Break Horses and a Finnish artist called Chisu.
Saw a fox on my way. When I was little I was scared of foxes. I didn't dare to go out because I thought they would attack...


Recovery drink.
Carrot juice, orange juice, MSM, chlorella, barley grass and ginger powder.

As it gets dark so early, I don't feel like longboarding out. Especially not alone, and not around here where I live. The pavement isn't perfect, leaves have covered the ground, and it's just not as exciting. So, I go running instead. But yet I still feel going to and coming from work by board isn't enough to satisfy my daily longboarding needs. Maybe I'll just start boarding distance to go have sushi in the city after work...that's a good reason to go hit the better pavements in central London, right? ;-)

Good night,
L

and ps. if you haven't yet, go click a like on All Around Skate to be up to date about longboard riders and crews in Europe! wohoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment