Thursday, November 10, 2011

Autumn; boards and pictures


Boarding around.

Went to change my lens protection filter into a bigger one, as it was too small.
Found a nice small hill just by my house where to practice sliding. Tried, failed. Or actually succeeded in sliding, but came of the board like a tornado. Wet surface, wet leaves. Not cool.
Can't wait for summer. I feel like getting a new board then. A drop deck in mind - we'll see.


Saw a fox, again. Found a skate park. Saw a few guys with longboards, mostly skateboarders though.
Had people jumping in my way as I skated. I wish pedestrians just knew to walk straight and ignore the boarders. Everything would be ok then. Boarders would go round, nobody would get hit. Unless the pedestrians do those sudden moves, and of course mean for the best...but not achieving a positive result.


The Thames path is just so beautiful. I love running, boarding, walking, anything by the Thames.
Water; calmness.
In Haarlem, Holland, my favorite place to run was at the beach. Or by the lake. Water again.

Sweet dreams.

Linda
xo

ps. in my previous post i said how i hate to skate alone around my area and all. well, had to get a change done to that. by finding good pavement & a tiny 'hill' spot - i think i'll be taking my board out in my area a little more often. not just to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment