Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!


A two weeks 'blog if have the time' -holiday has been super, and life offline is luxury.
Time well spent with family, friends, food and fun. More about that all shall follow.

I just realized the guys made a New Years Eve playlist on my Spotify for when we had a few drinks at my place.


What did your New Years playlist look like? Any new years resolutions? I totally forgot about the whole thing.

...and it's not too late to say new years greetings, is it?

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL. <3

xxx
L

3 comments:

  1. I guess you'll like these songs :)

    Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Bright Lit Blue Skies
    Young The Giant - Cough Syrup
    Kasabian - Runaway (Del Shannon cover)
    Motorama - Empty Bed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks! I'll definitely have a listen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. young the giant sounds good! the others i have to listen to a bit more to get into the vibe. but i'll pass these songs on to the guys who made the playlist for new years. i think those songs will be their cup of tea. ;-) thanks!

    ReplyDelete