Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend of Zen


A mini trip away from hectic London was good. And did good.
Having an apartment hotel with lovely staff, and the ability to use a spa and gym for free was the most relaxing and luxurious thing ever.

Flew off to a place very the opposite of where I now live, from where I've ever lived. Very the opposite of where I've ever visited. Calm, off-season, perfect - though cold.
Can you tell from the pictures which country and city is in question?


More to come later.
Let this be as an update to 'yes, I'm alive' and tease for myself as after half a day of travel and just arriving home, I could pick up my bag again and go back.

I think I reached the ultimate point of relaxation this weekend, especially today as I had a moment of zen in the spa's relaxation room and on the massage table.

I'm thankful!
Amazing.

Thinking and thanking,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment