Saturday, January 7, 2012

Camden Town


Yesterday Irma arrived to London for a weekend visit.
We spent today in Camden. Windy but great weather. What a pity that it gets dark so soon, already 5pm.
I could have bought so so so much stuff. All the print t-shirts, 2nd hand clothing and shoes, jewelry and what not is so nice. We found the coolest 2nd hand leather boots, too, but unfortunately of the size 36. Way too small.
I did end up buying tools for my longboard but that's just something I finally got done as they've been on my 'to buy' -list for ages now.

In the evening we are off to Camden again to meet up with Johannes. Finally! It's been ages again since we last met up. And we've had a plan of checking out Camden pubs since...since we moved here.


We also had our own little street art tour and were wondering if the one above is by BLU?
All the art by Banksy that we wanted to see had been removed. There should be a spot close-by to my house that still has the artwork. We're going to go check that out, too.


This area made me think of Holland. So Dutch-like.
But poor (wo)man who ever owns that boat...

I've still got a lot of New Years stuff and all to blog about. So, I'll get back to you with all that later. ;-)

Have a lovely weekend!

xo
L

ps. if anyone has any cool street art spots to share in london - shout out ! thnx.

No comments:

Post a Comment