Sunday, October 23, 2011

Autumn Colors


Some pictures for a lovely Autumn day in Greenwich park, London.
One of my favorite parks ever visited. The reason may be, or is, nostalgic. Spent a lot of time there during my childhood.
Cute Bambies, squirrels, big grass areas, people, trees, ponds, nuts, the view...I just love it.




Mr. I was visiting, so I wanted to go show him my childhood...hoods. Went for a picnic in the park. 


The Linda show.


Bitten by Mr. Squirtel. Ouch. 



We also visited my old house from the outside.
Made me miss my childhood. I was probably boring Ingar to death by telling all my childhood memories from the heath, from every single spot in my old garden, from the nearby sweet shops and all haha. But what great times, great memories.

Actually, just a year ago I was visiting my old environment aswell. I guess it's an annual tradition. ;-)
Post from last year here - looks like I've been upto the same things as this year. Walking on the wall, feeding squirrels..

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend! I just came back home from a walk that gave me some more energy to watch a few episodes of Gossip Girl before I head for bed.
Also drank quite a bit of magic healers...warm berry juice spiced up with ginger, water with msm, carrot+apple juice with barley grass powder - and am currently preparing chaga tea with liquorice root.
I think my body should now be well full of small scale shaman liquids and get better umm now haha.

Hugs,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment