Friday, October 21, 2011

Night out

As I caught the flu, this weekend might be a stayinandrelax one.
Which hopefully means I have the time and energy to catch up with all the blogging!
Be aware for manymany posts.

I've settled well into my bed being warmed up by four pillows and a blanket with new fresh bed sheets. Surrounded by left over Jelly Beans (which I truly do not intend to touch - my body needs recovery not more destruction) from the Sencity UK event (post coming up later), warm Finnish berry juice and water. Waiting for mummy to come and bring fruit and give me a back and neck massage which I ever so need! Okay maybe the last part is too much to ask, but maybe the fruit?

Lets start of with some of Taru's pictures I here promised to show you from her stay a few weekends back!


Sooo, that was the night of Taru & Linda+the magic pants.
We were supposed to go to Covent Garden but the busses were more of a mess than us, so after an hour of hopeless waiting we entered a random pool bar at London Bridge.
Had a fun night and what coolest - the weather was so warm we could walk back home at 3am wearing tank tops!

Lately I've been wearing more than I would during the Finnish winter! Is it just me and the flu or is it seriously super cold? Tank top weather come back!

xoxo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment