Saturday, October 8, 2011

A day with exchangies


My exchange friend, Johannes, has also moved to London!
The other weekend Scott also came down to the city and Tina was also visiting, so we had a nice lunch and toured around London.

The experience of going on exchange is so amazing. Highly recommended for all.
At least I made some friends I'm sure to have for life.
We have such a lovely group of people all living around the world and you always feel welcome to visit.


They had opened a new 'Snog' at Covent Garden. Yoghurt-ice!
We went to have a free sample, and yeah it did taste quite nice. 


Covent Garden was full of street musicians and other artists, as usual. One of my favorite areas in central London.


And how would you advertise your bar?:D 


I can't wait for New Years and everyone to gather up again!

xxx
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment