Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Don Lon, my love

Ready, steady - go

Oritey, so be prepared for a huuuuge picture post! But first my trip in a few words. Just a few, though.

My old home!
My Primary School!
My nursery!
Blackheath
My first shoes were bought from this shop, I've been told
Ballet school!
Saturday sweets were nearly always bought from here after ballet lessons! The woman working there still remembered my mum.

This is where I started my road to music loving. By playing the piano. I guess I wasn't too much of a piano lover, though, since all I did was play hide and seek with the teacher (in a room that only had a piano, two chairs, two tables and a cupboard). Anyway, a conservatoire!;-)

  

Mum's Birthday! <3 - During the day we went to Greenwich park with mum and dad. In the evening we went to eat some Indian food with our family friends after which I went out for a few drinks with Vince, my childhood friend (who was also at the Indian restaurant with his family). Our waiter was great and superly funny. Food was amazing. Greenwich's barlife not my cup of tea. The way girls dress up to bars - not my cup of tea either. What's it with those short skirts and high heels you can't even walk with? Ugh. But it was good to chittychat with Vince since it had been a whiiile! 


Now I'm back in Haarlem and enjoying it to it's most. Today I've been searching for good gyms and dance schools. Hopefully I find some good ones to get sporty again! Went for a jog already, good start haha.

Anywhoo, missing Finland and was also checking some flights today.

<3:
L
xoxo


PS: Some Dutch artists worth checking out
And also Katrin introduced me to Hurts which I fell for immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment