Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, B!


First of all, the pictures are so bad quality that I don't even want to look at them for too long.

Yesterday it was Batu's birthday. An inside joke inspired us to buy him a certain gift. Tina went to get a cake, Esther bought B some beer and also travelled to A'dam to get THE gift. It was 7.45pm and we were ready to go and surprise!


Of course nothing ever goes as planned... where was the birthday boy? Not at home? Not on any of the other floors/rooms? Didn't answer his phone? Whaaat? Surprise - super fail, we though.
After a 20min search we finally bumped into Paulo who knew where Batu was. "Yeah, we just came from Albert Heijn and he went to his room now", P said. Gaaaaah, finally!

SUUUURPRIIISE! We went to Batu's apartment and sang him happy birthday (which I think we sang at least 5 times during the whole evening).

 Now it was time for presents:
1. Cake
2. Beer, of course
3. The Mankini!
Unfortunately "bodyhair not included".

I have to say I feel like Vincent enjoyed B's mankini more than B himself.

Later on everyone gathered together to celebrate Batu.
Hope you had a great birthday, B!


I love my morning kick offs. Supersmoothie lovin'!

 I just ate some super delicious tomato soup and now I'm enjoying a super after drink:
1/2 teaspoonful of MSM-powder
Squeezed lemonjuice (3slices)
a teaspoonful of honey
water


Livewithlove,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment