Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Girl Who Played With Fire


Today I have found the most exciting things about my room.
Last night was so cold. I can't remember when I've last had so much trouble waking up in the morning. Ok, the only reason mustn't have been the unbearable coldness but also the early wake up and what most - my first presentation during the exchange year. So, today I finally discovered the radiator of my room. Well of course I had discovered it already before but it was only today that I noticed it was not on. The other exciting thing can be found from the dozens of pictures in the end of this post plus from the picture on top. And well, that's actually it. The radiator and the lamp.

The presentation I mentioned earlier went actually rather well! To be honest, must have been one of the top3 presentations I've had. At least I felt it went well. All the excitement, sweaty hands, red face, sweaty toes, sweaty armpits, sweaty head, sweaty stomach, sweaty belly button, shaky body, went away after the first words I said. A little bit of exaggeration in the previous sentence, since as said - I was freezing cold. Wearing wolly socks even.
What was weird about today's class at school was that during the presentations the teacher kept on interrupting us students. In a way it was nice and interesting, since the word presentation got a kind of new meaning: it was now a discussion between the presenting students and the lecturer. On the other hand the interruptions were really annoying for the listeners ear, and also for the presenters because of having to stop to listen to an interruption. In Finland it always goes so that the presentation is held and if questions or comments arise, they are asked in the end.
Girls signing up for the gym and lovely Annzo, who told us about the gym!
But. The best things of today:
 TICKETS TO FINLAND!
what is great about this is that I wasn't supposed to go because our school doesn't have a deal with the event this year but then I got to know that us students would get a student priced ticket anyway!
Ansku is also getting me the ticket to the Lost In Music -festival
which is arranged as a part of the Music and Media -event during the same week/weekend (20.-23.10)
Zumba
would have never thought that I would enjoy Zumba but it was actually really much fun and super great exercise
A 3hours nap 


XXX
LINDA
XXX



Recommendation of today:
Stieg Larsson's books and movies made out of his books. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment