Monday, September 13, 2010

Big jumps

Follow my blog with bloglovin


Today's outfit - Simple
♥ Mum's Kalevala -necklace  

How good does it feel to start your day by a good gym work out? I say - great.
Today I had an appointment for making a work out schedule for myself at Delphis, the gym I've signed up for here in Haarlem. Gym Delphis is totally worth suggesting; the employees are helpful, happy and friendly, the gym is new and has a fresh look, the excersizing possibilities are broad (different classes and a good set of work out equipment) and what more... they have a campaign that you can rent movies for two days - without charge! Haha, yes, that must be why I joined the club. Actually I'm a pretty lazy movie watcher to be honest. Should totally work on that, since my future plans might (hmm mmm!) involve something to do with movies. Students have a 20% discount and for the longer time you take membership for - the cheaper the price is per month. Plus what best: No administration or joining costs what so ever!

By the way, the gym is just for women - guys. ;-)

Yana and Alex came round for Sunday dinner yesterday. Sunday dinner is a tradition of gathering friends on a Sunday and dining together started by our exchange students in Finland two years ago. As Alli and Puto are continuing the tradition in Finland, we have decided to take the tradition with us to Holland and have Sunday dinners here, too. Yesterday's meal was chicken korma pasta - half organic with organic ice-cream delight dessert. For next Sunday our plan is to go have a picnic at the beach. Hopefully the weather allows us to!


♥  
Linda

ps. finally finished the assignment of "the music publishing industry & the advertising industry"
- made me crazy but was really interesting, though! a work of pure pleasure and hate.
tomorrow we have our presentation about it. first presentation of INHolland, exciting!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're carrying on with the Sunday dinner tradition! :)

    And I love your shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete