Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tim Knol @Patronaat 10.9.2010

Goo'ho'hooooood Morning.
Today I woke up tired, very tired, because of going to sleep early yesterday. Where's the logic? Anywhoo, the morning pilates -lesson woke me up and now I think I finally have the energy to really finish school work. Fingers crossed!

Yesterday we went to see Tim Knol (a Dutch rising star), who I found pretty good. The young guy has a voice you wouldn't expect, he's well talented. His lyrics can be found, well, interesting and I'm sure there's room for long discussions about whether they are good or not but to me it looked like the fellow really sang from his heart. I'm 100% sure the songs have some touchy stories and feeling behind them that Tim couldn't even explain. He's young, talented and will have a few hits, I'm sure. Already in the radio's, TV, and tip parade lists can be found the song "Sam" which's music video you can check out from here:

Let me present you the warm-up band called ... ? (as in I have no idea)
edit: CAMP COOLIDGE
The singer reminded me of Jack Black.
Vincent wanted a picture with all the Finn's. Scott, you wannabe!

The main act, Mr. Tim Knol:


E><3
L
x


No comments:

Post a Comment