Thursday, September 30, 2010

I like the way you MOVE


I have no idea why, but this song has been playing in my head for the whole day.



Yesterday's yummy couscous with the girls. (ORGANIC!)

Today I had my second presentation with my partner Sara (still one to go) which also went nicely! Am really satisfied. It was about a song pitch we had to do for a commercial and also scouting for a new artist and catalogue. Enjoyed doing the assignment because song pitching into commercials is something I'm really interested in and thinking of being a possible career sometime. I'm also really into music and image synchronization for movie scenes since the psychological aspects of the mix has many exciting points that have to be taken into consideration.
Also Yana, Alex and Petteri came for our late "Sunday Dinner" and we made some super yummy Indian food.



xxx
Linda

p.s. 
my car is out of battery again! dad, help!
p.p.s.
James found his true style today.

No comments:

Post a Comment