Sunday, March 20, 2011

Volendam and Hoorn


Yesterday we went to a small cute town in eastern Holland, Volendam. The weather was amazing, just like it is today. Sun shining bright, no clouds, lovely.

We had a great time playing "yellow car" and spotting dijks.
Obviously I found the most yellow cars but was mistreated and received extra (15...) punches because the cars I spotted were "company cars". Who makes up all these stupid rules with 'no company cars allowed'! I'm so arranging a yellow car parade...lets see who smiles then!

We got some company.

We also visited a city called Hoorn. Actually really nice and much bigger than we expected. There was a beautiful seaside there where many people were enjoying the great weather.

The following two pictures from Hoorn (which seems to be the city of hands) Vendela, Karen and me would like to own to Tina and Esther.

Today the weather has once again been amazing. It feels like summer. I went for a run and saw people in t-shirts and shorts.

Hope you all had and still continue to have a delightful weekend!

xo
Linda

Oh, and PS:
An anonymous asked me once to do a post from Den Haag. I will most likely be going there soon, so I'll definitely post about that later!

+ I bought tickets to Rome yesterday. Can't wait! If anyone has any hostel/hotel recommendations - please do share!:) Also other recommendations as in what to do, where to go, what to eat, etc. are very very welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment