Sunday, March 20, 2011

Everybody say weehoo

I know this is old information already to many but I was sooooo busy on Friday, Friday...learning the weekdays, obviously. And the lyrics to 'Friday', obviously.
But if someone has had the talent to miss these Youtube successes - my pleasure to share them with you.

Tomorrow it's Monday by the way. Tuesday comes afterwards.

Rebecca Black already has over 23mil. views! WO HOO.

Then some other great artists from the Ark Music Factory.






PS: What do you think combines all these songs?
We say:
- special lyrics
- special appearance (rap-sections)
- special melodies
- performers' age
- all the "friends" of the singers seem to have braces
- 12-13 -year old girls driving a car
- same style of clothes and music videos
- every single video has at least one guy in it - usually a love story
- a lot of weekdays are mentioned
- a lot of repeating
- everybody thinks they are freakin' famous! GOTTA LOVE IT!


All of these are valid reasons for why we (Vendela, Karen and Linda) would pay 2000 dollars to have our own videos from Ark.


I think I will sleep really well tonight after.
I finally found the music I love.

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS AS MUCH AS I DO!

Night,
Linda, Karen and Vendela
x

No comments:

Post a Comment