Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's such a wonderful life


After all it seems like the sun of Spain decided to follow me to Holland.

This morning I went for a run in the national park of Haarlem, for the first time! So, finally I went to check out the cute small lake and the beautiful park area. It was lovelyyy. Shall definitely start going there more often. I was guided to the park by a lovely older woman, who took me all the way up to one of the entrance gates even though it was not on her route.
I was only supposed to go for a quick 30min run which turned out to be a 2hour one since I kinda...got lost haha! The weather was so nice and sunny that actually, I just was happy about being out longer than planned. Everyone in the park was smiling and enjoying their moments. Also a random guy in, probably, his thirties came up to me just to have a chat. Recently I've been drawing friendly and interesting people towards me, it's so nice and exciting!

I'll have to go back for pictures some day!


Just came back home from a great hot chocolate -moment with Annaïs again. She is just one of the best. I always enjoy every single moment with her. We talk, talk, talk, so much about interesting things and probably loud, too haha. One of our day's topics was: What would it be like to wake up from a coma and not remember anything of the past life you had lived? Would you be the same person? Would you have the same likes and dislikes?
Would be interesting to know what kind of experiences people have had, what has actually happened. I just have feelings that maybe it would be this way or that, but really I have no idea. E.g. Just a simple question like, if I had detested cheese before - could I wake up not knowing it and like it after all?


Hope your day has been nice, too!

xo
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment