Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Super Chlorella


I just got back from the gym and am enjoying a marvelous protein drink.
First time tryout: chlorella & orange juice.
And whoa, it surely works!
Chlorella and other seaweeds are often known as smelly, extremely strong and bad tasting food.
In this drink orange, as a strong tasting fruit, surely overtakes chlorella! Super super like.
Read more about chlorella in Finnish for example here and in English here.
(Want to prevent a hungover? Maybe chlorella is the word...)


I just started my 3rd minor on Monday. It's called filmstudies. With only 2 days of class I can say this girl has learnt a lot. Symbols, angles, camerawork, lights, sound, script...there's so much more to it all than just "sit, put your brain on 'off' -mode and watch". That's the type of movie watcher I used to be. Maybe my love for High School Musical and such other movies will change as I begin to deepen my knowledge. ;-)

As I have the rest of the week off I'm off to Breda and tomorrow Jaleh, three of her friends and me set off to explore Luxembourg!

An energetic weekend for all!
<3
Linda

ps. I've probably watched more movies the last month than I watched last year! Se7en is so worth watching, how come I never saw it before... too hooked on HSM, I guess. ;-) Zodiac wasn't bad either, just a bit too long for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment