Friday, February 25, 2011

HOLAAAAAA guapos y guapas!


I LOVE MADRID.
Can I be more happy about my life at the moment?
Can I express my love for Madrid more than I already do?
AAAAAAH. Me encanta!

I just received the best of news. Luis is in town!
Now I'm off to dinner with Ángel's lovely friend after which I'll meet up with Luis and his friends.
Everyone here is so kind, willing to help and introduce me to friends, friends of their friends, friends of their friends of their friends. Cultural differences to Finland+Holland are grande.
I think I could get used to this...

And for some strange reason many Spanish think I'm local. QUEEE? (e.g. I got a granny friend at the San Michel market the other day...I'll let you know all about my trip later!)


<3
Besos,
Linda Arboleda-Montana
(I should change my name to Spanish)

No comments:

Post a Comment