Thursday, February 3, 2011

Le Luxe Luxembourg


I can't believe my eyes.
The valley of Luxembourg city has mesmerized me completely.
Visiting Luxembourg during summer is for sure on my to do list amongst summer in Paris, too.
Even though there's not that much to do, I love this place. Helpful and polite people and what an environment.


Keywords of my 'first day in Luxembourg' -experience:
oh them charming banker gentlemen no matter their age, luxury and expensive living (all the shops are Escada and Vuitton style), environment as magical as in LOTR or Narnia (as a non-fantasy lover, I am truly amazed), romantic, a perfect movie city, my love for the buildings of the old town...

I'll tell more about our trip later when we get back...anyhow I came to Lux today with Jaleh, my school friend from Finland who is also on exchange in Holland, and three of her exchange friends. We have a hotel for 2 nights but who knows, we might stay for 3 or find a nice town to stay in on our way back to Holland.

Buenas noches,
<3
Linda

PS: Check out Jaleh in her fantasyworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment