Friday, February 11, 2011

Lady GaGa was Born This Way

A moment many GaGa lovers have been waiting for...
she just released her new single "Born This Way".

What do you think?

Didn't hit me on the first listen but after a few go's it kinda gave me the "jump around crazy acting like a superstar" -feeling. The chorus is easy and catchy, GaGa-pop...
"Born This Way" is compared to Madonna's "Express Yourself". GaGa's is more uptempo and has more little-big bits and bobs in the sound, though, so I wouldn't link it too strongly. But yes, could be called a modern version of "Express Yourself".
I can't wait to see what kind of music video they came up with! It's said to be the most amazing thing ever, mmmmm.

We'll see if it's like this:
Hope not, I'm expecting something reaaallyreally extraordinary! Extreme GaGa!

In short, I don't know if the song itself, "Born This Way", would be strong enough to hit the charts for weeks without carrying the name GaGa aside it. Probably not? There's a power by just being GaGa...

Just released on Youtube:


GaGa's new album "Born This Way" should be released May 23rd.

xo
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment