Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Red Cave


This month and the end of January have been amazing. Compared to December and the beginning of January my energy and interest level towards pretty much everything is somewhere in the sky right now.
Once again time to stop and think that, yeah, life is pretty ace!

Yesterday Esther, Alexandra and I bought tickets for the 3OH!3 gig in Melkweg. Can you believe, only 12,5€! I'm not that much of a fan, or well, haven't listened enough to really "digg", but for that price...wow, sure. Amsterdam is surely concert paradise. Now I have tickets for: Robyn, KT Tunstall, Explosions In the Sky, 3OH!3 and Mike Posner. I'm wondering what other ones I should buy before they get sold out.
Some other purchases were made yesterday too but I'll post more about that next week. I'm looking forward to it sooo bad.

Today I didn't have school so I decided to have a resting day without any school work. I dedicated the whole day for...sports! The weather in Haarlem was/is a-mazing. It's still +5°C outside and during the day it must have been around +10°C with the lovely sun shining so bright. Therefore I went out for a jog instead of using gym facilities and also we went to shoot some hoops. We had a great match and if the weather is as good tomorrow - retake.

No, the kiwi&banana are not old. It's the chlorella.
As I write, I'm enjoying a new smoothie experiment. Turned out nice. I'm really starting to get used to the taste of chlorella, it's not that bad!
The ingredients are: kiwi, banana, hemp seeds, arugula, chlorella, goji, msm, himalayan salt and water.

I think I'll still write a post later or post some pictures from our trip to Luxembourg!
Jumping from the Eiffel Tower, buying too much umm "groceries", visiting Leuven in Belgium, etc...

Sweet dreams,
L
xo


My room looks like a red cave now with all the candle light from red candles.
Just perfect.

2 comments:

  1. heeei, oisinki kysyny ku mietin just tota keikkailuu hollannis, et esim. meneeks masterdamiin paljon myöhään bussei tms. muualta, et jos menee keikalle ni pitääks olla yötä damis vai mite ite teet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei! Mä asun sen verran lähellä Amsterdamia (15min junalla), että pääsen keikoille ja keikoilta kotiin oikein kätsysti junalla. Viimeinen juna mun kaupunkiin lähtee 1.27am niin viikolla kuin viikonloppunakin. Keikat yleensä alkaa jo melko aikaisin, joten meininki on sinänsä erilaista kuin esim. Suomessa. (esim. Mike Posnerin keikka on lauantaina 5.3. ja se alkaa jo 19.30, kun Suomessa keikka ois varmaan 23-00 maissa yöllä). Ainakin viikonloppuisin kulkee myös yöbusseja joihinkin kaupunkeihin. Niistä en hirveemmin tiedä, mutta voin yrittää ottaa selvää lisää. Taksit on kalliita, joten oon niitä yrittäny vältellä. Aika paljon riippuu, että mihin päin suuntaa. Oletko tulossa lomalle Hollantiin vai asutko muualla päin Hollantia? Mistä minne haluaisit bussi/juna tms tietoja? Voin tosiaan yrittää selvitellä lisää. :-)

    paikallinen VR sivusto on: http://www.ns.nl/ (saa klickattua englanniksi oikeasta ylänurkasta)
    toinen paikallisliikennesivusto, josta saattaa olla apua on: http://www.9292ov.nl/ (tämänkin saa englanniksi)

    Voit laittaa myös mailia osoitteeseen live2linda@gmail.com, jos haluat jutella lisää mielummin sitä kautta.

    ReplyDelete