Thursday, December 2, 2010

I WANNA TAKE YOU TO A...


@
Melkweg

Today I went to see Electric Six with Irma.
They had a support act by Jackdaw4 from the UK.
(Which I didn't find interesting at all. In fact I found them rather boring.
Ok, they had one OK song which sounded it could be by Robbie Williams.
The thing is I can't remember at all how it went or what the name was...not too catchy!)
Jackdaw4
Electric Six had a pretty crazy gig!
They themselves weren't that mental but the crowd was.
Flying pints (me and my camera got hit), tens of crowdsurfers (Why didn't I go!? I want to, it's on my "to do" -list! Next time I shall.) out of which half reached the stage, people jumping of the stage, moshpits...what more.
At its' best there were 5 surfers and 2peeps on stage. The singer seemed a bit irritated about it.

Brave first surfing attempt!
When "Gaybar" went on - people went cracracracrazy.
Well to be honest it was the only song I really knew. ;-) Even though I've tried to familiarize myself with their songs since getting the ticket, I didn't recognize other than "Gaybar" and "Gaybar part2", haha.

Buenas notches,
xxx
Lindaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment