Friday, December 17, 2010

Batavia Stad

Thurdays are usually a day off school. As was yesterday.
San had found an outlet shopping mall and we decided to go explore what it had to offer.
We set of in the morning and it was pouring rain...Holland...and when we got to the mall the guys were horrified: "IT'S AN OUTSIDE MALL? Linda, you could have done some research and told us so!"
Well, I had done my research and knew fairly well where we were going. I hadn't noticed it was me who was supposed to inform what kind of location it was. Guys, do your own research. ;)

Batavia Stad in Lelystad
The outlet mall appeared to be the same kind as I went to in New York but smaller and with much higher outlet prices. The one in NY is just ridiculously cheap and has twenty times more shops. Even though the weather was terrible, Batavia Stad didn't turn out as an useless trip. Everyone found something! Mostly something that was not what we went there for...(Christmas presents).

And now to the purchases! (Xmas presents for myself)
Adidas pants!
Adidas long hoodie
Adidas leggings
I have had to buy this for about two months now and finally!
Vila shirt
Only dress
Adidas shirt, today's outfit

The weather today has been a disaster. Total chaos in Haarlem and probably all Holland. 20-30cm snow everywhere, public transport a total joke and nearly all flights cancelled. Out of all the exchange students who were supposed to leave today not even half made it. I hope the weather gets better and no more delays turn up! My flight should leave on Monday and I reallyreally wanna go home!
Fingers crossed for everybody. Snow - go away, we don't want you, Holland can't handle you.

<3
L
The view as I opened my curtains in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. heey mäki oon ollu tuolla pari kertaa! huippuu! kivoja vaatteita:)

    ReplyDelete