Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ice-cream and smoothies

Today we had a bigbig dinner at Annaïs' house. Everyone bought something and there was - omelette, chips, ice-cream, toast, candy, cake...etc. Yeah, dinner that is. ;-)
Annaïs had invited 75 people to her 20 square meter apartment.
Thankfully not everyone came, haha. Only around 30. You can imagine how crowded it was.
But we had a lot of fun, yet again! Thank you Annaïs!
Unfortunately I didn't take my camera with but maybe I'll get permission from someone who had a camera to post pics later on.

But, back to the healthy side with an other "leftover smoothie recipe".
- mango (I put a whole one because I was scared it was gonna go old like it always does if I use just a bit)
- sprouts
- an apple
- apple juice
- MSM
- Himalayan crystal salt
- lucuma
- maca
- hemp seeds
- agave syrup
- pollen
(- add water if want to make more liquidy)

I suggest to leave the sprouts out and then it'll be fine, tasty, yummy. Just wanted to make it more solid and filling (plus the sprouts were going out of date) so therefore they were added.
Make sure not to put too much agave so it doesn't get too sweet. Also one spoonful of MSM and salt is enough, at least for me. Easiest is to try out and remember not to put too much of the "strong" tasting material.
In emergencies add a banana to cover the failure. It should help. ;-)

Coco's "The Constant" -album is great btw. At the moment (and have been for the past month or so) "The Constant" and Tunstall's "Tiger Suit" are my top 2 albums!


_________________
EDIT
Adding a few pictures (From Annaïs and Melanie):

No comments:

Post a Comment