Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Brrrrrrrr!

It's freakin' cold, peeps!

I went to the bank today to renew my credit card.
The dude working there went:
Bank-dude: "Hummm"
Me: "Yeah, I know, it's freezin' cold out there!"
(I thought he was looking and laughing at me cos I was totally frozen and pale)
B-d: "Naaah, I was just thinking you smell like candy haha"
Me: "Umm, ok..."
B-d: "Have you just eaten candy?"
Me: "Umm, no."
B-d: "Hha, ok, must be your perfume or something."
Me: "Umm, might be..."
I gave him my ID to get the credit card ordered.
B-d: "But you are from Finland, how come it's cold!? You know I'm from Somalia!"
Yeeees, I did buy a new scent from Cologne. Inspired by Ally buying that a long time ago in Finland. Organic it is!;-)
The wind makes it feel like -20°C, I don't feel like leaving home before summer.
What I've been doing for the past hour is...looking at pictures from our trip to Tunisia last March with Ansku and Mona. 
And looking at pictures of holiday trips from the last few years...
Majorca with mum 
Cyprus with the lads 
As well as Sicily with parents 
Greece with mum 
And a highschool trip to Monaco & France
I wanna go somewhere warm!
(Oh yes, warm -20°C Finland in 21days)
In the need of the sun and beach -combo.

Warm thoughts to you in this cold weather.
xoxo
L
I just remembered a favorite song from sometime in 2006-2007. Still liking it!
A bit too depressing for my current mood though.:) Anywhoo, enjoy:
The Feeling - Rosé

No comments:

Post a Comment