Friday, November 5, 2010

Jyväskylä 27.-29.10.2010

Oh gosh I can't remember what has happened over a week ago!
Anyway, from my home town, Varkaus, I went to Jyväskylä - where my school is.

The 27th
My cousin took me to the trainstation of Varkaus and Ansku was at the trainstation of Jyväskylä waiting for me. Nice! Oh what a joy it was to see her!
Atte was supposed to come and pick us up as I had so much stuff with me...but...the guy was sleeping - as usual. Hahah, so we walked the o-so-long 500m from the trainstation to Ansku's.

From Ansku's we head off to eat at Memphis. Ansku's roomie Niina joined us and so did Atte, finally.
There was a halloween party going on arranged by the International Club of JAMK University of Applied Sciences. We also visited Freetime quickly, which probably wasn't a good idea. Karaoke with Murre and Aku, extreme failure - but fun.
And some Finnish humor on the way back.
The 28th
I went to visit my school and saw manymany great people. Visited during the famous Campus Entertainment -class (like Rookie in INHolland) and was fun to see how everything was rolling.
During the day I also met up quickly with Essu and Peppi, after which I hurried off to Reea's for a cup of tea with her and Venkku.

Hämppi, Enska and me have a history of pizza-making. An interesting "organic"-pizza history. A...bad experience history. We wanted to try again, though. This was the result of the evening:
A pizza success! Finally.
Even though I'm not really that big of a pizza fan. But - no complaints. It was goooood.

We found ourselves from Freetime again...
It was so great to see so many important people. Sadly all in so little time!

The 29th
We went to eat at school.
We went to play BINGO. Our best hobby. GO-BING!
Petra was missing, boooo!

Then it was time to change city again.
Wifey Ellu came to pick me up on her way from Kuopio to Vantaa, yahay!
We went to eat at Ellu's, visited my old work in Sello with Petri, bought something for Outi's birthday, bought candy and kebab (haven't been as unhealthy as in Finland in sooo long!) went to Petra's and fell asleep.

Helsinki to be continued!

xxx
L


No comments:

Post a Comment