Monday, November 22, 2010

Royalty

Luli

My weekend was once again a pretty lazy one. Sports, some school stuff and... pardyy!
It was Michel's Birthday on Sunday so we went out to celebrate it on Saturday. At first me and Luli were NOT supposed to go but in the end the guys talked us over. We got lucky again, ha, and didn't have to pay for anything else than the bus trip back home. Whoop!
Why so?
A) 'Cos we didn't have the time to buy train tickets. The conductor saw us but didn't give a dmn. Nice! We had quite an amusing trip hahaha and I think other passenger's were slightly amused, too.
Ik hou van je, right?
B) Free tram ride...humm. Yes. Amusing tram ride, also. Talking with random Dutchies about "The Voice of Holland".
C) The club, Royalty, was free for las chicas.
I think I'm getting old, 'cos I felt tired and like leaving, so I took the 2.30am bus back with Paulo and Batu. Plus fell asleep on the bus...

The club was humm, not too good, reminded me of a cheap and dirty Cyprus -kinda club. But! The people were great and the night was a lot of fun! Then the place doesn't really matter, right? Got to know some of Michel's and Nate's reallyreally nice Dutch friends, too.
Today we booked my flight tickets for Christmas to Finland! Can't wait to go back home again.
Gonna come back on the 30th of December so New Years is still unplanned. Last years New Years in New York is kinda hard to top but I think I'll figure something out. ;-)
I think I'm going to have to cancel my NY in Berlin plans though. My wallet has been getting a bit lighter lately!


XXXO
"Linda Arboleda-Montaña"

Lovin' Rihanna's new album. Reggaeish "Man Down" works!

No comments:

Post a Comment