Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Feel like home?


Yesterday it was the kickoff of the Artist Management -minor!
It's gonna be, again, a tough one but in te res ting! I hope.

Hadn't seen Annaïs in longlonglong so today we went to have a catch-up lunch together. First we were supposed to go to a student friendly priced restaurant, Brussels (as a continuation to the Brussels trip I guess haha!), but it was closed so we ended up in the not-so-student-friendly... SUMO!
But Sumo is always good. No complaints. Totally recommendable!
We bumped into Annaïs' lovely, sweet friend who joined us!
After completing (only) 3 rounds (out of 6) I was already stuffed and ready to roll back to bed.
Sushi is just so yummy.
But all you can eat sushi makes you... diiiie.
This time we couldn't get free ice-cream even though Annaïs used her great speaking skills again! What a pity. And no, I'm never so full that a ball of mango or green tea ice-cream wouldn't fit. Duh!

Sushi was followed by an Ikea trip with Eve.
Oh what did we go get? Nothing much.
We lent Johannes E's car. Why was everyone staring at us when I drove? I'm not THAT bad.
Maybe it was just the idea of two Finnish blondes in a German car in Holland... hmm. Whatever, I did well - J, nothing to be worried about. ;-)
While we were taking these pictures some guy walked passed us asking: "Do you girls feel like you're at home now?" Plus...inside when buying Swedish cider (yes it's very cheap so we bought some for storage) they were laughing at our mixed language of Finnish, Swedish, English and Dutch. And probably the amount of ciders that we were buying. For storage (!!! I'd like to emphasis on that).

Thank you Ikea for being ridiculously cheap and making people buy stuff they think they need.
Now I have 7 pillows. Is that seriously necessary? Well in Ikea I thought it was.
Oh and the getting nothing much was a joke...pillows, blankets, sheets, candles, towels...nothing much.

Great people, great day.
I was supposed to go to the gym.
Maybe I still will.

Pictures of Monday's yummmm couscous dinner with Essu!

Lotsoflove,
L
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment