Tuesday, November 30, 2010

First snow, Haarlem

By Heikki Kynsijärvi

We got our first snow in Haarlem today. Or like, the first permanent one which didn't melt on its' way to the ground. Considering me a non-snowlover I was pretty excited, though.
by Heikki Kynsijärvi
Met up with Annaïs to do some school work.
After a while, to my horror there was a tick in my bed!! EW. I think it was a tick.
And I hope it hadn't been there for long. I'm sure it was attached to Annaïs' coat which she put on my bed!! Eeeew. I hope I'm not diseased.
School work changed to searching information how to cure tick-bites.
It cures itself btw.
Not sure whether to trust the info, hopefully I don't have tick-bites anywhere.
Anyway, regardless of the concern of the possibility of being highly diseased, we went off to have a:
SNOWFIGHT!
From where to Albert Heijn and for a walk with Irma and Annaïs to the lovely white Grote Markt.
Will Sinterklaas bring me a present even though I'm not a big fan of him wannabeing Santa Claus?
Snowangel at Grote Markt
Irma and Annaïs are mental but great.
I'm sorry for all the ear-injuries we caused any by-passers with Annaïs when singing the Elephant Medley.
But...
"Love is a many splendored thing,
Love lifts us up where we belong,
All you need is love!"

After the football match "El Clásico - FC Barcelona x Real Madrid" I heard a crazy crowd outside my window. What did I see?
This:
Thank you, now my bed and room is wet. Don't worry - I'll get you back.
Good aims, btw!;-)

Sweet dreams,
xxx
Linda

4 comments:

  1. Ihania kuviaa! Sun lumienkeli näyttää ihan hymiöltä haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. niin onn, annais ja heikki otti tosi kivojaaaa, me like. hhaa, ja niin muuten näyttää!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, nice photos! And don't worry considering the tick: they normally stay attached quite a long time to your body, so it's very unlikely that it already bit you before. (and you didn't notice it).

    You should see my balcony... full of snowballs! And I wanted to join them so badly, but I can't throw yet with my arm :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!
    Ah, gooood, it was just sooo disgusting to find one on my BED :-D
    Hopefully your arm gets better soon so we can go have an other fight! Get better !xx

    ReplyDelete