Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Super green, super chaga

MMMMMMMM,
Getting healthy again.

Green smoothie!
With: spinach, various kindsa lettuce, rucola, goji berries, pollen, chlorella, msm, himalayan salt, itsy bit of maca, banana, orange juice, water...what more. A bit of nuts.
Probably the best green smoothie I've ever made. Sadly I didn't take measurements of how much of everything I put..booo.
Usually there has been way too much of something green (chlorella...).

For the first time in my life I tried the chaga mushroom drink today! It is said that it has a bit of a coffeeish taste. My drink's taste wasn't strong at all - maybe I didn't prepare it right, too little chaga or something. Anyhow, I liked it.
The hype of the powers of this specific (cancer preventing) fungus have been huuuge lately.
A good Finnish article can be read here by Jaakko Halmetoja.
There are also various interesting videos from youtube with the search words: pakurikääpä or chaga mushroom.

plus...
Esther had some pics from Sinterklaaaaas!
remember, the fries were ORGANIC! wooop.
okay, the sweets were not. maybe that's the reason why I felt sick after just a few and gave them to Heikki...

Brussels post still to come...

Otherwise - life is good.
Teemu and Spamu are gonna drop by on Thursday since they have a 4h stop in Amsterdam, yay!
Can't wait to seeee them and show them around Haaaaarlem.
♥ ♥ 

Linda

Times up, now jump

4 comments:

  1. i would so want to taste your smoothie sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. come round during the weekend when u're here and we'll make some goood smoothies !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That one looks good, but as won't make to yours anytime soon (or to anywhere. no monoey, as always :D ), I'll just have to try it myself. HEalthy stuff can never be bad with nasty weather. The weather forecast is currently telling my -5° -.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely try it ! banana always helps u out if something goes wrong with the smoothie - it covers all other tastes so strongly. oooh and try the chaga drink to warm u up in the cold weather!;) x

    ReplyDelete