Friday, November 5, 2010

Helsinki 30.-31.2010

The 30th
Our morning kicked off at Messukeskus.
Heli had got us tickets because she was working there.
Wine breakfast.
I learnt so much about wines, wine glasses and all. It was really interesting! Now I finally understand Heli's love for the wine-industry, haha.
In addition to the wine fair there was also a food, music and book fair.
I found good organic raw-food chocolate to buy and also these un-organic yummy cheesewaffles which can only be ordered online.


Before going to Outi's Birthday I met up with my little Peter! Unfortunately I was in a bit of a hurry so I couldn't stay for too long.

For some reason I have no photos from Outi's or of Outi! But the Birthday was lovely.
From her place some of us left to the center:
Petri's: "We want you" -picture.

The 31st
Off home...
Petra took me to the airport. We had the best car-ride ever singing songs so out of tune you can't even imagine. Because of the car saying "Big Brother Finland" on it and our crazy selves inside...we were sure not to be unnoticed. It was just hilarious.
Now I'm in Brussels.
At the hostel.
I'm tired. Super tired.
Sitting in the common room being ever so unsocial.

More traveling posts to come.
But tbh...the feeling of the moment is:
going home and sleeping for 48h straight.
Travelling alone - not gonna do that in Europe again. Haha!
Or maybe I just need more energyyy.

XOXO
L2L

No comments:

Post a Comment