Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lucky go happy

Do you ever wake up to a sms and start replying in a really weird tired state of mind?
That happened to me today.
I was texting with two people, mum and Teemu, at 7am and onwards (probably still in my REM sleep hahah!).
When I finally woke up at half nine I had to think a while about what the heck I'd done during night...
and read the sent messages again to see if they made any sense.

After delays and delays, Teemu and Samu aka Spamu made their way to the Schipol airport!
There had been a snowstorm in Finland and therefor the flights hadn't been on time.
Was so fun to see the guys before their 3month Thailand -trip. Damn their going to have fun.
We were joking about all the worst possible things that could happen to them on their journey...and for me having the freshest pictures of them if needed in a "Lost/Wanted" -sign in Finland.
Because of the delays of the Helsinki-Amsterdam -flight we only had 2hours to kill so we stayed at the airport. And so off the guys went, hope they'll be safe...I'm not sure if it's good they're having so many celebrations (Spamu's bday, Christmas, New Years, etc.) while their stay.
Why?: their presents for each other sounded interesting. Massages. In Thailand. M'kay.
Take care!

Schipol airport shortstay parking surely knows how to make money...2e/30min, gooosh.
But I got lucky.
I didn't know how to use the paying machine for the parking ticket. It printed a "not paid" ticket and I went to ask a guy what it meant and how the thing worked and he said my ticket was still in the machine. So I went back to the machine and there was a guy standing in front of it.
He left.
And what...my ticket came out and it said paid! YAY!
Poor guy had paid my ticket by accident.
Thank you, kiitos paljon, for that.

The day continued with a trip to Ikea again. This time just for eating! And some random exploring.
"Now the teen pose"
We got a great marketing campaign idea for Ikea. ;-)
They should make the rooms really livable and let a person live in the room for some time so that customers can actually see how it is like to live in an Ikea furnished apartment.
Could be fun (for a week or two) - I can be the first resident!

ESN arranged a Dutch night today, which is actually still going on downstairs.
But I'm finally off to bed early. Wake-up at 8 for an early school morning.
Can't remember when I last had a 8.30 morning at school!

Nitenite,
xoxo
L

Ps. For all Finnish speaking, here a nice bedtime story for y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment