Thursday, November 11, 2010

Storm

WHAT IS THIS WEATHER?
Lightning, storm, thunder, heavy rain...ew.
Last year this time I was at Rob's cool superhero birthday party in Jyväskylä. This year I was gonna attend the same in Breda but this storm isn't really giving me the motivation to drive.
(So yes, I got my car fixed! Today! Super happy about that.)

Gonna continue watching TBBT, since even going to the gym 300m away is now out of consideration.

xxx
L2L

ps. I found some old pics and started to miss my old hair hahah!
Short, long...natural color.
Boo. 
Why do I always do something to my hair and then want it the way it was before haha!
(and yes, those are fully normal pictures of me...no smiling, I prefer those ridiculous faces!:-))
x

pps. If not yet discovered - listen to this: Rihanna feat. Eminem - Love The Way You Lie pt. 2
Eminem is always so tough with his lyrics, isn't he! I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment