Thursday, November 18, 2010

Purchases

The fashion side of my blog has been pretty nonexistent.
This is purely to the reasons that since moving to Haarlem:

A) I've been a much more lazier shopper!
B) I've been a much more lazier dress-upper!

When I go shopping here, I can't be bothered to walk into the fitting rooms and try the clothes on. So, this leads to either buying things with the idea of "I'll try it on at home and return it if it's not good" (and never returning anything - okay they've always been the right size...but. Do I REALLY need them, that's a different story.) or just leaving the piece in the store because of pure laziness.
And what comes to dressing up...blah! I used to think of the next day's outfit already a day or two beforehand and be so excited that "Yay, tomorrow I'm going to wear those clothes!" But now, ha! I get up 5min before school starts, put on the most boring (but comfortable) clothes and go to class. No effort what so ever.

Maybe I'll improve my habits, start dressing up more innovative and post something fashion orientated more often again!

Anywhoooo, here some of my latest purchases:
Yesterday from Vila. Just fell in love with the softness of the fur inside!
I was sure I'd never buy a jacket like this but it was just toooo soft and warm-looking that I couldn't resist it. Not gonna get cold this winter, for sure.
5 euros from a store with closing-down sales in Paris. Not really sure if they are my style but for that price I didn't really care - they felt comfortable. Haven't worn them yet but they are pretty similar to my Guess boots which (I love...and) are starting to get worn out. And yes, those 5 euro boots smell disgusting...the fake leather, plastic, whatever it is! Ew!
Shoes really have been the thing for me lately. From Sacha Brussels. Haven't worn them yet either...
Ahh, totally fell in love with these rebel-look Tod's army boots! From a second hand store in Brussels.
These I have worn already, yes yes yes.
And another coat. From the same closing-down sale in Paris for 5 euros. Size 40 but doesn't matter at all!

That's all for now!

...Ooh and I bought this lovely warm long sized woolly jumper from Paris, too.
And an extra large scarf from Haarlem.
And oh what more...yeh, trousers and a shirt...

That's enough for a while.
(But it's cold and I still need a warm jumper. Found a nice one from Adidas already.;)

G'nite!
L2L
xx

But I guess clothes shopping is overrated?;)

No comments:

Post a Comment