Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Airplanes and parkour


I tried to get some good pics of my hometown for ya'll to see but with no luck.
Or well, did get some - but from a moving car...can't be bothered to put them blurry pictures online.
Maybe I'll have an other go tomorrow before my depart to Jyväskylä, where I actually study.

I used to play airplane all the time with daddy when I was little! Now he says I'm too big and heavy. How come?! Noo!

In the evening I saw the probably most creative, exciting and adventurous friend I have! Lasse!
We went out to do some PARKOUR haha. It was fun. I was scared.
Only found 2 good spots in the whole of Varkaus. But I think it was enough!
In addition to our hard core parkouring we played license plate seeking. For like...2.5hours? Oh gosh, we are truely devoted to that! Too bad I'm way behind Lasse because the license plates of Holland are totally different. Today I gladly found 2, though, so 7/973 is the current situation!  (if I'd only found 974 on time I would already be 7/966...)
HC-Parkour indeed
Okay, finally - SUCCESS! 
I also booked a hostel in Brussels for 1night. Still gotta book another. I'm open for suggestions of hostels, what to do in Brussles, etc!
So, tomorrow Jyväskylä. Can't wait, so many friends to see there!

G'nite,
Linda
xo

PS: Oooh, and I found this leather bum bag todayyy for only 3,5e.
Wonder how I'm gonna fit all my winter clothes, which I were supposed to take with me from home to Haarlem, in my suitcase which was already full when I arrived!


No comments:

Post a Comment