Monday, October 18, 2010

Closer to 40 than 0


17.10.1990 was 20 years ago. Damn. 17.10.2030 will be in 20 years. Damn.
Time goes fast. Damn.

This time it was my birthday.
Everyone was behaving so weird during the day! In the evening I found out why.
Party.
The party was SUPER. I loved it. Loved the present, loved the cake, loved the people, loved the atmosphere, loved it all. Loved the effort, loved loved loved. Thank you Esther, thank you all who came. I had fun, hope everyone else did, too.

Next 4 pictures from Esther's and Eveliina's cameras I think!

I have to say, must have been one of the best and amusing bike rides from DUWO to the bars, thanks to Johannes. Gosh that German always knows how to make you laugh! Plus is helpful, too.

I don't know what else to say. I'm closer to turning 40 years than the time I was born. Damn.
But.
Just can't thank enough. Thanks!
<3
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment