Monday, October 25, 2010

Treats, treats, treats

Birthday after-party with family!
Mum had got me a cake with a picture of 5month old Linda on it!
Granny had made her speciality, which I love extremely muchos, cabbage rolls!
I think I'm gonna visit granny's food table again tomorrow.

Was so nice to see my family again. Everyone looked well alive and good.
Grandpa didn't get too shocked about my new hair even though he said he was disappointed I wasn't the same anymore cos he loved the old color and grandma totally loved the new hair and thought it fit me well.
Being such a lazy-ass for the past few days (exercise wise) I decided to join my cousin and aunt to Zumba! Had some of the same songs as at the gym I go to in Haarlem which was funny but the moves were totally different. Have to say I prefer the Haarlem Zumba better. ;-)

Now some TBBT!
<3
L2Linda
x

PS: For all Finnish -speakers,
here you are, my dad's joke of the week:

Mikä eläin tuo R-vikaiset lapset?
- Hai -kala

plus my mum found my after-shower make-up interesting and insisted on taking an artistic relic of it,
so here you go - the horror itself.

__________________________________________
Shortly in Finnish for Granny/Lyhyesti suomeksi mummille ;)

Ei mitään erikoista kerrottavaa, kerta olit osallisena koko päivän tapahtumissa.
Kerroin kuinka maukkaita kaalikääryleesi olivatkaan. Tulen huomenna maistelemaan niitä lisää! Nam. Kerroin myös kuinka ihana oli nähdä teitä jälleen ja kuinka pidit hiusteni väristä - vaikkei pappa ollut niin innoissaan. Muistatko jo, mitä kaksoispisteet ja kirjaimet/sulut tarkoittavat? :) (hymynaamaa, joka voi kuvastaa erilaisia asioita kuten iloa)
Loppuun äiti halusi ottaa muistokuvan ihanista meikeistäni, jotka suihku aiheutti. Sanoi: "Älä laita näitä kuvia blogiisi, mummi saa sydänkohtauksen." Laitoin silti! Tällä kertaa ei ole aivovamma, vaan silmävamma. Huomioithan tämän olevan vitsi. Kaikki on hyvin. Nähdään!
Pusuja, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment