Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Suomi, Finland

Greeeetingsss from Tampere, Finland!

A lot has happened since I last posted. Where should I start.

On Monday we finished and returned our assignments with Sara!
Or well, I still had to return one assignment on Tuesday morning.
So now - holiday for three weeks. Chill!

The same evening, 18th of October, Yana and Alex came by with a cake for a chit chat and après birthday. We had good discussions about collecting societies which was the last assignment I had to do for school, haha. So goood and helpful chat!

Remember me dump diving a new sofa for myself? Yesterday, the 19th, I found 2 beds in really good condition! I called out Kristina to come help me get myself one and she wanted the other. Hha, nice - I'd say! Now I have a bigbig bed.

And today I came to Finland. I packed way too much as usual.
The weather is +6 degrees and they say it'll be +1 tomorrow. How nice. Not.
Leaving Amsterdam Schipol
The weather was very...Dutch. In Finland it was the same, though.
From A'dam I took a flight to Helsinki from where I changed for a small plane to Tampere.
It was weird, they didn't even have passport control anywhere (except when boarding).

I felt so stupid when coming back to Finland. I couldn't even speak Finnish to the bus drivers nor did I remember if I could use the same ticket when changing the bus, etc. One bus driver even said "So welcome to Finland" - I guess he noticed I was a bit lost. :-D

When arriving to Tampere, I quickly just took my stuff to JP's place (my friend JP is so kind he let me stay at his place at Tampere even though he isn't here himself) and rushed to Johanna's to see her and Peksi. Was sooo great to see them again! Jojo, my hairdresser also fixed up my hair at let's see what happened...

Before
After (with Jojo <3)
Yesss, BLOND. Had stripes already but this time fully blond! I'm scared of what my grandpa will say haha - he loved my own color so much that he'll be so disappointed ;-) ...if he even notices the difference!

Peksi! He's just great. x

Tomorrow I'll see sooo many more friends. I can't wait! Plus it's the Musiikki & Media -conference which I've been waiting for...since the last one in 2009!
Today I was supposed to go check out some gigs but am just way too tired of all the traveling.

11days of Finland.
Hyvää yötä, moimoi.
<3
L

PS. IM TOTALLY HOOKED ON  WATCHING THE BIG BANG THEORY

No comments:

Post a Comment