Saturday, October 16, 2010

Erase me

There's something about this song that makes it the kind I could listen on repeat for ages. In fact, I did that one day. Lovin' the twists it has with "yeaaah", "hmmm" and the chorus.  Plus funnily enough I enjoy the 60's hippie -vibe in the music vid hahha! Kid Cudi is performing in Melkweg, Amsterdam on the 22nd of November (if I remember correctly).


One assignment to finish and IMP is DONE. Then I want to eraaaase them outta my head.

Am excited to go to Finland on Wednesday! I have to pack but I don't know what. Finland has freakin' snooow! Gonna be cold. But friends, family and music and media 2010 - here I come. Love!

Have a lovely and super(food) weekend!

xxx
L2L

ps. I feel kinda stupid figuring new stuff out on Mac like this  today ! I never knew you could alt+letter and get stuff! shortcuts, coolio.
pps. Ooh and The Big Boom Theory. Ha. How good is that show? Fantastico! And how come I didn't know about its' existence till approx 3 days ago! I've missed out - a lot.


__________


edit


yesterdays leftover smoothie was
interesting! and surprisingly tasty. thanks to lemonjuice.
 

chill



No comments:

Post a Comment